given in the past, maven-shared-utils was expected to replace in the long term
plexus-utils and give us more a Maven-centric view, yes, I added the
Maven-specific logging code in maven-shared-utils in 2016

if we finally go the other way now, and create a new lib, we'll need to avoid
the same situation in a few years