uh, sorry, I overlooked that I broke the core ITs...

looking at the error message:
"[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:3.3.0 or one
of its dependencies could not be resolved: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-
dependency-plugin:jar:3.3.0 was not found in file:target/null"
it seems it's the classical "disconnected ITs run" issue: let's use my mistake
as a training :)

- explanations are in the "Core ITs Suite and Dependencies (incl. Plugins)" of
https://maven.apache.org/core-its/core-it-suite/

- looking at bootstrap output, it seems maven-dependency-plugin 3.1.1 is
available instead of 3.3.0 => I'll update the failing ITs and it should be
solved

Regards,

Hervé