From: Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>
Date: Thursday, 20. October 2022 at 09:29
To: Maven Developers List <dev@maven.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Install / Deploy plugins at the end
Howdy

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 9:21 AM Slawomir Jaranowski <s.jaranow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You are right - issues should be closed - I will review it.

Be careful, many reproducers are INCOMPLETE.
For example, MINSTALL-102 attached test.zip is WRONG:
it mixes m-install-p versions from pom packaging and maven-archetype
packaging (lifecycle binding)!
Need to add in parent a pluginMgmt for latest 3.0.1 m-install-p, to make
all modules use the same version!