Am 2023-01-06 um 12:55 schrieb Slawomir Jaranowski:
Something is not ok ... please look at generated report - look strange
... missing tables

https://maven.apache.org/components/skins-archives/maven-fluido-skin-LATEST/dependency-convergence.html
https://maven.apache.org/components/skins-archives/maven-fluido-skin-LATEST/surefire-report.html
https://maven.apache.org/components/skins-archives/maven-fluido-skin-LATEST/checkstyle.html
https://maven.apache.org/components/skins-archives/maven-fluido-skin-LATEST/invoker-report.html

OK, now, this I can explain: the have is correct. In Doxia 1.x there was a compat mode not to explicitly initiate the table with a Sink it was autocompleted. In Doxia all of that old code was removed. Since Maven Site Plugin 4.0.0-M4 is used, but the reporting plugins are still at Doxia 1.x we see the result now. I have for all of our plugins branches with all the necessary fixes. I am thinking whether I should do some backports to fix the issue even now with Doxia 1.x compatible plugins or release new major milestones of those plugins, but this would ultimately mean that they won't be compatible with Maven Site Plugin 3.x anymore.

For me, not a blocker ATM. Ugly, but I can live with for this release.