Regarding the history, one of our contributor created a project, release
Jar atrifact which contains native libraries.
This artifact is not part of Surefire/Failsafe plugin.
It is used only in our ITs.
Naturally ARM is not supported because that time ARM was not much popular,
maybe only on the embedded systems.
S, if you want to have the support, try to find the guy according to the
history in GitHub. Otherwise, feel free to skip the tests for this CPU.