Am 2023-11-26 um 11:35 schrieb Konrad Windszus:
For me the blocker for Maven Site 2.x final and related plugins is mostly
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSKINS-229.
IMHO this requires a fix in Doxia not in Fluido (because it has to work in a
skin-agnostic way) but in the end what really matters is that the TOC macro
works at all (at least with Fluido, no matter who is generating the anchors).

Reading all the comments in the ticket it is not really clear where this is
supposed to be fixed.
@Michael can you clarify in the comments?

I am inclined to just revert
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIASITETOOLS-266…
Would be great to make some progress here,

We suffer from this on our Maven Site currently (e.g. in
https://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-profiles.html
where the TOC is broken) so a fix for this is quite urgent to me.
Konrad