Hey all,

when I started to read through the Maven JIRA issues I noticed that
there are many without a description that people, who were not involved
in discussions / coding in where an issues raised from, can hardly
understand the issue and therefore also can't get their hands on or
contribute (ofc Maven is a huge and complex system where some issue are
only understandable when you know how certain things work).

Sometimes the PR gives more information, but sometimes the information
there are different from the issue.

To top this, there are sometimes issues that don't have a single
character as a description, e.g. this one from the fresh beta-2 releases
notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-8089

Ofc an empty issue might be better than no issue to documentation the
need of something at least with a title and yes I'm a person who thinks
that proper documentation and descriptions of apps/issues/etc are
important and I like writing documentation. As this (and as a person who
tries to get deeper into Maven) I kindly ask everyone to spent some time
when creating an issue and not leave it empty or only put a short
sentences in it. I'm convinced that proper descriptions help everybody
to understand the WHAT and WHY not only for a short moment but for a
long time.

Thank you very much!

Matthias