Howdy,

maven-plugin-tools: We agreed with Guillaume to split it: instead of mvn4,
master will be "maven 4" and we will introduce a maven-3.x branch for
Maven3 support. Currently the master was meant to support both (maven3 and
maven4 plugins), but it proved problematic, hence the split. A plugin
cannot be both anyway, it is this or that hence the user can choose which
version, 3.x or 4.x wants to use.
plugin-testing: AFAIK, same stands here, due huge difference how those
operate (maven-core vs new maven API).

This is all yet to be done.

@Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org> ping

Thanks