Bcc; [email protected]

Hello Maven Developers,


I have opened a pull request to Maven AntRun Plugin and looking for feedback / 
approval / merge. It is an enhancement to append Maven Module Thread names to 
forked Ant output logs, to aid serviceability of multi-thread build failures. 
This makes it far easier to filter logs for just the build logs from a specific 
module in the reactor. I recognize Maven Daemon solves this problem by 
re-ordering build output, but for standard Maven this enhancement is still a 
valuable enhancement. The new functionality is disabled by default, enabled 
using '-Dmaven.antrun.includeMavenThreadName=true’ or plugin configuration.

Full details are found in the pull request. 
https://github.com/apache/maven-antrun-plugin/pull/392 
<0dbb2eb9-5143-48d9-b329-c310c21b48d6>. 


The contribution was developed by AI (Codex) under my guidance. I didn’t see 
any Contributing guidance that disallows this, but please let me know if I have 
missed that. I have not signed the Contributor License Agreement at this time 
as I do not plan to continue contributions at this time, and the changes 
(excluding Javadocs and Tests) is only ~20 lines changed.


If the pull request is approved / merged, I would like to know the timeline of 
a 3.3.0 release with the changes. Thanks for the consideration!

-- 
Daniel Johnson
Engineering Technical Leader
Cisco Networking Engineering

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

Reply via email to