So you're symlinking the settings.xml provided by continuum so that the
installed m2 uses it?
other way around

I agree they should be in sync but I think the instance of Continuum
running should use the m2 installed on the machine. So maybe we need to
know where it lives so that Continuum can use those settings. People
will have to be made aware of the context in which continuum and m2 are
being used. Or we could include a version of m2 in the bundle.
it is using the installed m2 to execute the builds, but it's fetching of poms is being done itself with its own repo and settings, which is where the hurdles crept in. I think bundling m2 is a good idea for later.

- Brett

- Brett