From: "Arnaud HERITIER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

But I'm not sure it'll fix your problem. It seems that there's an incompability between
Jelly tags used in maven 1.0 and 1.1.
Our priority is actually to provide a new release (1.1) for maven 1.X with a
completely new set of plugins.

Then it sounds like we just need to hold out for a final release of Maven 1.1 to solve most of these issues. (I'm not quite ready to take on a conversion to m2 for Struts, but maybe someone else will.) I can live without PDFs for a while as long as the site still builds. :)

Wendy