Gotcha. I see no reason then not to include it. I'm not too familiar
with jarjar at this point, but from what I can see, it's jar a jar with
other jars included?

-----Original Message-----
From: dan tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:37 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: M2 New sandbox plugin - dependency-maven-plugin

Yes I see jarjar in sand box as well.  But I think your dependency
plugin is a best candidate to implement jarjar.  Here is the reason:

  - Jarjar requires a none transitive dependency.  The only way to do
that is to put
    required dependency in build configuration.  You have that
facility/infrastructure
    inplace.  To implement jarjar in a separate plugin means it has to
repeat the code
    you already have

-D