Jesse McConnell wrote:
I would lean towards a generalized project utilities mojo....hosted at mojo
that does things like add new source roots, do minor post compile phase
compiling...little targeted functionalities implemented as mojo goals..

this has been kicked back and forth for quite some time now :)

I still think a build per helper mojo would make more sense to provide for growth in one particular area in the future. It easy to start decoupled, and not so much fun in the future. I don't think smaller builds for particular help mojos is all that bad.

jesse