Looks like a promising tool.

I tried IndexSearcherCli, but found out it needs to make an index first and there isn't one available for ibiblio yet.

Will the indexes be available on a public server (through a xfire/hessian/httpinvoker webservice) or will everyone need to make it's own index to be able to use the command line tool (or a Swing GUI)?
Or will it only be available through google-like website?

PS: Anyone else experiencing this problem?
I checked out the source, but regularly got:
A    maven-repository-discovery/src/main
svn: Can't move 'maven-repository-discovery/src/main/.svn/tmp/entries' to 'maven-repository-discovery/src/main/.svn/entries': Permission denied

It must be something with my local cygwin svn 1.2.3 client,
because after a couple times svn update worked.
Just wanted to note it, in case anyone else seeing this.