I've fixed this issue in SVN, and will test it more throughly using my Mac tonight or tomorrow. If I can, I will release wagon-ssh-1.0-alpha-7 and modify Maven to depend on this new version prior to the 2.0.3 release.

-john

Michael Böckling wrote:
I usually don't add my 2 cents to this, but I do hope that maven-2.0.3 includes the fix for WAGONSSH-36 (not MNG, I know, but since it comes bundled...). For CI, this is certainly a blocker!

Regards,
   Michael