+1

-Lukas

Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
Hi guys,

  I would like to inform you and have your feedback about some changes I'm
preparing to apply on the m1 web site.

  I added a homepage for the plugins in /maven-1.x/plugins/
  http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/
  And I created a subdirectory for each plugins category to store the
multiprojects (/maven-1.x/plugins/bundled/ instead of
/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/
and /maven-1.x/plugins/sandbox/ instead of /maven-1.x/sandbox/)

http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/bundled/

http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/sandbox/

  I also moved all plugins sites (bundled and sandbox) under the directory
plugins (we don't have to move the site if we promote or decommision a
plugin)

http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/ant/

  I'll update the rewritting rules to redirect /maven-1.x/sandbox and
/maven-1.x/reference/plugins (already done) to the new directories.

  All breadcrumbs are fixed and follow this layout :
Apache -> Maven -> Maven 1.x -> Plugins -> Bundled or Sandbox -> A_Plugin

  Breadcrumbs are also used in the page title.

  The external links are fixed and are displayed only if the host
is different from the one of the project's site.

  I also removed links in the maven-1.x site (and in its plugins) to the
Maven projects (continuum, JXR, ...) because it was very too long with the
breadcrumbs. On the other hand I updated our menu and the projects page :
http://people.apache.org/~aheritier/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/project/index.html

Cheers

Arnaud