+1

^_^

Brett Porter wrote:
Hi,

I think we all agree we need more keen people helping out with plugins!

Jesse has been contributing on the users list and mojo project for some
time, and has recently contributed several patches to the Apache Maven
plugins, tests for the clean, compiler and jar plugins, and contributed
a plugin testing harness.

I'd like to propose we give him commit access.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Cheers,