On 5/9/06, Lukas Theussl <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

+1 x2

Just some comments on the ant plugin:

* there is a layout problem in the table of the properties page
(maven.ant.excludeTests)

Fixed, Thx.

* there is an issue with m1.0 compatibility: running maven genapp - ant
- ant:execute fails on m1.0.2 because junit classes cannot be found. I
suppose it's because the build file is ant-1.6 compatible, but putting
maven.ant.compatibility=1.5 does not solve the problem.

No it's not due to ant 1.5/1.6. I can also reproduce this problem with maven
1.1.
The tests are activated because ant finds in the maven's classloader the
junit classes.
But junit isn't in the project dependencies (this dependency is
automatically added by the test plugin) thus the compilation fails.
I'll add a note on the execute goal to explain that the result can differ
between the real ant application and this goal.

* The maven.ant.compatibility property is not documented.

Fixed, Thx.

I don't know if the second point can be fixed easily, but it shouldn't
hold off the release (just document it!).

Thanks,
-Lukas

I redeployed the web site
I'll commit these changes ASAP