Hi Kevin,

I was wondering if there had been any further progress on this matter?

Thanks,
Brett

Kevin Parker wrote:
Dear Maven’s,

We have recently developed a Maven interface for our PVCS product and are interested in the process for potentially donating this to the project. Could someone contact me and let me know what the process would be.

Sincerely,

*//**//**//**/Kevin
/**//**//**/
/****Kevin Parker****
*///Vice President//////// Market Development////
/***Serena Software Inc*.
2755 Campus Drive, 3^rd Floor, San Mateo, CA 94403-2538
***www.serena.com****
*tel     650-522-6635
fax     650-522-6835
cell    650-224-1691
email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/