On 6/9/06, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there a common pattern people follow when a jar you need isn't available
on ibiblio, but also isn't compatible with the ASF license wise? In
particular I'm finding one project that requires the latest version of
javassist (3.1), which for whatever reason hasn't been published on ibiblio.

Can I publish it for them? Heh..Guess not.
http://www.jboss.org/products/list/downloads#javassist

this is LGPL so may be published on iblblio.
you may use this as starting point:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-maven-evangelism.html

Regards,
tomek