There was some discussion on irc about the security model so I wrote
up this description for review by everyone.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Straight+Role+Based+Access+Control

It doesn't have implementation details in it, it is just an attempt at
drawing together the different concepts we have been talking about
together so we can agree on 'what we want' and then we can focus on
'how to do it'.

personally, I think this basic idea could go into plexus (if it isn't
already there with jason's rbac stuff) pretty smoothly and then have
different implementations like carlo's acegi stuff...

but anyway, please review the above and comment

cheers!

jesse