Shouldn't it be 1.0-alpha-1 or beta if you are just throwing it out
there to get feedback?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:39 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: [VOTE] Release DOAP 1.0 plugin

Hi,

I whipped up a small DOAP plugin, created the basic docs for it and
would like to release a first version to get it out there and get
some feedback. As indicated in the documentation it is geared toward
use at Apache right now but can be expanded in the future as more
people become interested in DOAP. The plugin was made to help folks
in the Incubator create DOAP files from the POM so that they didn't
have to maintain two pieces of metadata. I deployed the site and I
think we're back in the 4 hour so it will be a bit before it goes up.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]