Kenney and I were talking today about breaking up continuum 1.1
release in jira into a couple of smaller more managable chunks, like
perhaps a couple of alpha releases.

I was thinking that we could probably target an alpha-1 release of
continuum 1.1 for the end of the month.  There is the complete webwork
UI revamp, my project grouping changes, and a number of little fixes
here an there.  Kenney and I were thinking that between the two of us
we could pretty easily wrap up some outliers for an alpha-1 release in
pretty short order..

even if we didn't release it from the website, we could just tag it
and move on, letting us organize continuum jira a bit clearer.

anyone have thoughts on that?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell