Hi,

We are working on a Maven SCM Provider for Synergy CM. Our customer is "La Poste", and it is planned that all the work will be donated to the Maven community at the end of the development (10/20/2006). We would like to obtain help from Telelogic (Synergy CM editor), and it could be interesting for us (and consequently for Maven users) to make a little bit of advertising for our work on a Maven official website. This way, Telelogic will know it's a serious project. For example, could it be possible to mention the name of our customer (La Poste), on this page: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SCM/SCM+Matrix. Could you write something like "La Poste is sponsoring/financing Synergy provider development. Will be available at the end of October"

Another question: what are the possible licences available when they will publish the sources? I told them about Apache Licence, that seems to be the standard in Maven, and they seemed very interested, especially by the possibility to put a custom mention (copyright) that will remain this project was financed by La Poste.

But perhaps could they use another Licence?

Julien HENRY | **Capgemini Sud **| Nice

www.fr.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>

Porte de l’Arénas – Entrée B | 455 Promenade des Anglais | 06200 Nice

**Join the Collaborative Business Experience**** **

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.