It turns out I have permission to rename maven-dependency-plugin directory
to another name.  And therefor able to deploy a new
snapshot.

Now i still need some one with right permission to remove
maven-dependency-plugin.bak

-D

On 9/6/06, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

dan tran wrote:
> Hello I need someone with the right authority to recursively change

scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin

> to 775 file mode so that I can deploy a new snaphot.
>
> Currently it is set to 755 owned by Brian Fox
>
> Thanks
>
> -Dan

I had some problems with this myself. I documented a work-around for it
here:
  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Development+Procedures

--
Dennis Lundberg