Yes, project should not depend on where it is executed.

What is your usecase?  (ie why you really need it? )

-D

On 10/12/06, Daniel Brolund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello!
When running multi-project/multi-module/sub-module builds, does maven2
use the execution directory of the aggregating project for /all/
projects?

If so, is it possible to make sure each sub-projects is being run in
its own root?

I use a flat (eclipse-like) project structure:

project1/
project2/
aggregating_project/

and

  <modules>
    <module>../project1</module>
    <module>../project2</module>
  </modules>

in the aggregating_project pom.xml.

I know, "you shouldn't depend on the execution directory" etc, but
this time I really need it.

I've tried googling for this, but with no success so far.
I've also tried the users list, but I got drowned...

Cheers
Daniel