Hi,

I haven't had a chance to look at the new bootstrap/integration testing stuff (it seems like the build is broken according to CI?), but had a thought I wanted to raise.

Will the integration tests be runnable through Maven itself? ie, can the verifier be wrapped in a mojo (which I figured would be necessary to merge with the verifier plugin as Jason was discussing).

The reason I suggest this is that it would make running all or individual integration tests simpler (cd, m2 integration-test; or use the reactor). It would also allow us to do code coverage for integration tests and so on.

Thoughts?

- Brett