+1

On 20/10/2006, at 12:58 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

Hi,

Over the last month Dan has been helping a great deal with the Maven bootstrap and integration testing which are not for the faint of heart. He's been great at communicating solutions and has done a lot of work and submitted many patches to make our bootstrap and integration testing much easier to understand and use. He's created a simple Ant bootstrap mechanism, created a nice and clean integration testing setup and is working on a archetype for ITs to try and make it easier for others to contribute ITs. Dan also has many pending patches in JIRA for many other fixes and I wold like him to be able to integrate those himself. He's demonstrated to me that he understands Maven very well and is great to work with so I'd like to invite him to the team.

+1

Jason.