From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 11:36 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: SV: Mojo and it's own dependencies

On 19 Oct 06, at 5:19 PM 19 Oct 06, Hermod Opstvedt wrote:

> Hi
>
> Yeah, now we're talking. I need to setup a classpath for another
> java class
> that is to be run by an ant based mojo. So setting up the first
> mojo with
> the same dependencies as it, I will be able to supply the Ant
> script that as
> a classpath variable (Sneaky but does the trick)

I need to document it, and you can help me with it, but I have that
working with the new ant-based plugin stuff that I've committed.

What I got working was an axis plugin entirely written in Ant. So a
plugin script used in an ant-based plugin now has access to the
compile, test, runtime and plugin classpath.

I reworked all the ant stuff and combined John and Kenney's work and
put it in a common project called maven-ant.

I'll dig you up a sample if you document it :-)

It fully works and has been run with a sizable ant script.

Jason.

> Hermod

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.