----- Message d'origine ----
De : Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : Maven Developers List <dev@maven.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi, 28 Novembre 2006, 15h29mn 10s
Objet : [vote] releasing archetype bundles

Hi,

I don't think this requires 72 hours as I just want to release a
bunch of Archetypes. I want to release them all. If no one objects
I'll release them all at the end of the day. One of them is a new
plugin site archetype which should help people create some doco faster.

Jason.