cvs, svn, local and bazaar providers implement the TCK, so they are fine.
Starteam provider is tested by Dantran and the TCK is partially implemented.
Synergy provider is tested by Julien Henry
Clearcase provider is tested by Wim Deblauwe
Vss provider is tested by Martin Goldhahn in Continuum

Emmanuel

Make sure we sync up on the licensing stuff as I have all that working and second, how are you testing all the various providers and know that they all, in fact, work? I think our only option is from users so we should try to enumerate users here who can actually test a snapshot and make a easy set of instructions for them to do so.

Jason.