None of the issues assigned to 2.0.1 are critical for geronimo.

for geronimo the most important is http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ MXMLBEANS-19, but that requires xmlbeans to release a correct pom instead of the incorrect one that has no attribution or known origin and that the maven project refuses to fix and IMO should go with upgrading the maven plugin to use xmlbeans 2.2.0. See http:// issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLBEANS-277.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MXMLBEANS-22 would be cool but requires upgrading to xmlbeans 2.1.0 and that isn't in maven repos. I'd hate to see what you come up with for a pom for it based on the one for 2.0.0. I'd suggest delaying that until xmlbeans approves a set of poms for the 2.2.0 jars.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MXMLBEANS-2 appears to be partially fixed (?) but is not a problem for apache projects.

thanks
david jencks