From: Ralph Goers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:56 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Lifecycle issues with Cobertura plugin and custom plugin

I didn't talk abou lifecycle and phases and a surefire plugin. My first
response to this thread was to simply ask what the "well known problem"
was in the hopes I could figure out how to get the cobertura plugin for
maven 1 working better. (I did by the way).  You must have confused me with
the originator of this thread.

Btw - the maven.compile.debug setting is fine.

Ralph