ok, I found why I had "Embedded error: duplicate entry:": when I add wagon-ssh
as a dependency, I get plexus:plexus-utils as a transitive dependency, which
conflicts with org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils.
Adding <exclude>plexus:plexus-utils</exclude> solved my problem.

Then, here are the figures (1.0-beta-2):
- wagon-ssh: +169K
- wagon-ftp: +255K
- wagon-webdav: +593K
Including wagon-ssh in Maven Ant Tasks seems to be a good idea.
But don't forget the exclude thing...

Then it would be nice to:
- close MANTTASKS-19: the reporter says it is ok
- close MANTTASKS-7: it is fixed in 2.0.6
- close MANTTASKS-43: it is not a Maven bug
- commit MANTTASKS-66 patch: not complicated but really usefull
- commit MANTTASKS-15 patch? usefull too
- look at MANTTASKS-6 patch: this seems a good addition to me

I have other patches waiting on other jira issues, but I'm starting with the
easiest ones...

Hervé