On 15/06/07, Mark Hobson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 15/06/07, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Can you subscribe to the commit list with your apache address? so I won't
have to moderate mails.
> Thanks.

Ah sure, sorry, didn't realise that was happening.  I'm not sure it's
working though since I sent a test email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] which
hasn't turned up at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also, not sure I understand the infrastructure here - how does my
commits list subscription email affect the moderation of my commits?

Cheers,

Mark