On 15/06/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you install the artifacts you'll be fine. The invoker plugin broke
which is why they are not installed. You can't simply run the ITs,
you must install the plugins and artifacts that are used as part of
the ITs.

As I go through and find them I update them, but there is still a
mixture of some old in there. Ideally the goal is to be able to start
with nothing, install the artifacts required for running the ITs, and
then run the ITs. So if you see things that aren't updated then fix
them.

This should ultimately become self-contained:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/core-integration-testing/trunk/

Without any requirement for anything to be installed in a remote
repository. See the IT problem notes for details.

Right.  Should the rest of it0002 not be aligned with the new group id
too?  See:

core-integration-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/maven/integrationtests/MavenIT0002Test.java
-        verifier.deleteArtifact( "org.apache.maven",
"maven-core-it-support", "1.0", "jar" );
+        verifier.deleteArtifact( "org.apache.maven.its",
"maven-core-it-support", "1.0", "jar" );

core-integration-tests/src/test/resources/it0002/pom.xml
-      <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
+      <groupId>org.apache.maven.its</groupId>

Mark