On 18/06/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As long as you run all the ITs and make sure they work before
committing. Running the unit tests is not enough unfortunately.

Sure, will do thanks.

And I'm still trying to get all the "getting prepared for 2.1" before
I start fleshing out any specs. But the artifact resolution in 2.0.x
is fundamentally wrong in not making a graph of the metadata before
the artifacts are materialized so don't be overly surprised if much
of the structure there gets wiped out in 2.1.

Yep, I figured this would be happening in 2.1.  I'm currently
targeting 2.0.x but am interested in any work moving this forward.

Cheers,

Mark