Hi,

The right place for maven-eclipse-plugin patch is
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE

i am also using many multi module projects, but i like it far more to:

* checkout one multi module project
* start maven-eclipse-plugin
* import using the eclipse multi project importer all sub modules from
this project as separate eclipse-projects

This works very good, just like using symbolic links in Unix.

Richard van Nieuwenhoven