> > Does anyone else think this is a terrible idea? If we allow this
> > then there is no going back.
>
> Yah, I'd love to hear it if anyone can pick holes in it, as I don't
> want to steer down any bad tracks repository wise either.

I'm not a huge fan simply because I like the simplicity of "everything
in one place". But I'm having trouble coming up with a really huge
problem with it, other than the way it smells to me in general. I can
understand both perspectives on the issue.

I have some small concerns around making this far-reaching decision
based on the needs/request of what seems to be a single "customer".
I'd prefer to let this be an open issue for a while and revisit it in
6mos, allow other customers to make their own possibly similar
comments/demands, and see how it feels/smells in early 2008.

Wayne