From: Brian E. Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 7:39 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Cc: Maven Project Management Committee List
Subject: RE: [vote] bring shade-maven-plugin to apache

Results:
+7 (Binding) Brian, Jason, Brett, Stephane, Lukas, Dennis, Arnaud
+2 (Non Binding) Rafale, Andy,

This vote has passed. I will wrap up the move most likely over the
weekend. It will first go to the sandbox where we will perform the
refactoring of packages and to include apache headers.

Since I'm also a mojo committer, I'll call a vote over there to decide
what happens with the source in mojo.