How will this affect users on dial-up/slow connections browsing those pages on the continuum site?

Is it possible to have these swf (or wnk) resources live outside SVN and be included from an external URL?

Rahul

----- Original Message ----- From: "olivier lamy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:42 PM
Subject: adding video capture to the continuum site

Hi,
I'd like to add some wink captures to the site (as adding a project for
newbies etc...)
As this files can be huge, I don't really want to add this in sources trunk
(It can be long to checkout the sources)
But in order to publish them, they must be in a site module.
That's why I'd like to remove the site module from this current path and
move it to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/.
svn mv
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-site/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum .

The parent pom of this module will be last org.apache.maven:maven-parent
pom.

An other question is what I have to add in svn : wnk and swf files or only
swf ?

Let me know if there is any objections concerning this,

--
Olivier