Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

> I would really appreciate some tweaks to the testing harness that allows
> debugging using IDEs out-of-the-box.

Well, it seems I just should have better studied the AbstractMojoTestCase:
Besides lookupMojo(), it offers configureMojo(). The later one gets the mojo
from the caller and hence needs no lookup from the Plexus container. So
simply coding
    MyMojo mojo = new MyMojo();
    configureMojo(mojo, "myplugin-maven-plugin", testPom);
should work fine both inside Maven builds and IDE debugging sessions without
my formerly mentioned class path hacks.

Benjamin Bentmann