Hi,

You can get vectorized (and a little bit fixed in typographical sense)
maven logo from here:
http://svn.abstracthorizon.org/proximity/trunk/proximity-site-stuff/srcs/maven-logo.svg

It is SVG, was edited by Inkscape on linux, but will do any vector
drawing app like Illustrator, Corel Draw or such, any that supports
SVG format.

Using the SVG above, you can generate bitmaps for as high res as you want :)

~t~