Yeah, except when they move onto a different project and are wondering
why it does not work any more... (so it's a hack and a hack is a hack.
now we are just left arguing over how many angels can dance on the
head of a pin)

At least SUREFIRE-417 will cure that problem.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and tastes like a duck,
it's a duck... but unfortunately there is no such test for chicken and
you are always left wondering is this cat?