2008/1/9, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> How was it resolved in 2.1? If there is a new zip plugin, will that
> conflict with the 2.1 solution? (we'll end up supporting it forever).
> And why not just a new goal to the assembly plugin?

It's marked as solved in trunk but not sure it's really fixed.
Just tested with a sample projet (zip packaging) with current trunk
and no artifact is produced.

When you talk about "2.1 solution", what is this ? (can you give me
any link to this ?).

Right we have the assembly hack. (but I agree here on the Vincent's comment [1])
And as it's a hack, users need to had some extra plugin configuration
to attach his real artifact (because the real needed artifact is a zip
and not a pom).

Olivier

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1683#action_85816