Thanks.
I will do that.
And I will try to work on this license header removing.
But currently units failed in the release project due to this (on a
windows laptop but not on a solaris box). (weird) (can someone with a
windows confirms this or I have a real issue on my laptop :-) ).
I suspect an indexOf in the code which break due to line.separator
difference (but I have to investigate more).
As I understand here in oder to have a correctly rewrite license
header during release:prepare.
The license header must in left of pom file (no spaces or tabs) and
the project element must be on a single line. (as the pom didn't
contains this my release:prepare removed the license header even on a
solaris box) (I have tested the current pom with a release dryRun and
everything looks fine).
Did I miss something ?

Olivier