From: Dennis Lundberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 3:09 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: stage plugin errors?

Thanks for fixing that Brian. Just out of curiosity, which files did I own? I haven't done any surefire releases... It was not long ago that I ran the fix-permissions script.

Brian E. Fox wrote:
So the problem is that DennisL had a few files owned. I logged in and
ran the script manually and it prompted me to override. I said yes to
few files and then everything is ok. So it seems that we really need
get this fix-permissions running regularly, and the mv commands in the
stage plugin should force instead of prompt. (since the prompting
hangs
the wagon.executecommand)