Hi,

Our build has a dependency on javax.xml.ws:jaxws-api:2.1. And we have the java.net configured as a maven repo in our pom.xml. The build fails randomly because the same artifact is available at [2] but it has a different pom as [1]. A bunch of transitive dependencies are missing in [2], such as jsr-181. If it happens that [2] is downloaded by mvn, then our build will fail.

[1] http://download.java.net/maven/1/javax.xml.ws/poms/jaxws-api-2.1.pom
[2] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/xml/ws/jaxws-api/2.1/jaxws-api-2.1.pom

Is this a bug in [2]?

Is there a way that we can define the ordering of the maven repo so that we can consistenly get [1]?

Thanks,
Raymond