Hi everyone,
I found out last week that my presentation proposal, "Migrating to Maven 2
Demystified", was accepted for presentation at this year's JavaOne.  In the
presentation, I will be showing how to Mavenize Google's Guice framework one
step at a time, while being minimally invasive to the codebase as possible.
It will be useful to folks curious about Maven 2 but on the fence because of
the migration process, or who want to learn about how to manage multi-module
builds that leverage the reactor.  I don't know the exact date and time yet,
but I will gladly post this information so it can be included on the Apache
Maven website.

If anyone has tips on how you have found explaining Maven 2 to be most
effective, I most definitely welcome them. :-)

Is anyone else presenting on Maven 2 this year at JavaOne?

Cheers,
Jim