OK I've put forward a patch for MCHANGES-88 - although its based on
copying something that works (project info reports) rather than
understanding what the correct way to handle reports being run
individually.

Until r430440 of the maven-reporting-impl, the AbstractMavenReport provided
a default implementation of the execute() method that allowed report mojos
out-of-the-box to run standalone. Now, it just throws an exception and
people start to copy around code from other plugins. Am I missing a point
or is there something going wrong here?

Regards,

Benjamin Bentmann